With a population of over 500,000 people, the city of Mesa, AZ, is the third-largest city in the state of Arizona. You can find us just 20 miles east of Phoenix, and our desert community is home to many commuters. Working professionals and families alike can thrive here in Mesa, but local pest populations are also eager to call Mesa home. With ample sources of water, food, and shelter all around Mesa, local properties are vulnerable to pest activity. When pests get into your property, they breed rapidly and lead to a large-scale infestation that can seriously endanger your health and safety. If you want to guard your property against the dangers of infestation, we recommend getting help from pest experts.
Welcome to What’s Bugging You Pest Control, your local source for high-quality residential and commercial pest control solutions. Since 2013, we’ve been servicing the greater Phoenix area with dependable, smart, safe, and effective pest treatments. Our team has over 15 years of combined experience in the pest control industry, and we’re proud to offer exceptional customer care and fair, honest pricing for our valued clients. Get in touch with us today for Maricopa County pest control you can rely on.
Residential Pest Control In Mesa
Here at What’s Bugging You Pest Control, we are proud to serve local homeowners with complete residential pest control as well as lawn care and weed control services. Our process entails the following:
- Inspection - Interior and exterior inspection to detect pest activity and damage, as well as conducive conditions, entry points, and harborage areas
- Treatment - Baseboard treatments, de-webbing, dust treatments, power spraying, door and entryway treatments, granular treatments, and perimeter treatments
- Maintenance - Follow-up services scheduled monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly
Whatever kind of pest problem you’re up against, you can count on us to help. Our home pest control solutions are customized to meet your needs, and our unwavering goal is to bring you satisfaction and lasting results. Call us today and “Let us STOP what’s bugging you!”
Commercial Pest Control In Mesa
The team at What’s Bugging You Pest Control is proud to serve local businesses with complete commercial pest control solutions. We’ve worked with all kinds of properties, including apartments, churches, schools, doctor’s offices, hospitals, industrial buildings, offices, restaurants, and many others. We conduct our process as follows:
- Interior and exterior
- Pest activity identification
- Detection of harborage areas
- Damage and conducive conditions
- Customized services to meet the needs of your business
- Service logs for quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Tracking pests and treating problems
- Scheduled weekly or bi-monthly
Our peace of mind guarantee, as well as same-day and emergency services, give you reliable pest solutions that you can count on throughout the year. We don’t require any contracts, and we offer additional customer education on pest pressures. Contact us to learn more.
A Practical Guide To Ant Prevention For Mesa Homeowners
When it comes to household ant infestation, the best way to avoid these tiny invaders is to be proactive. Taking the proper preventative measures will help you protect your property from the dangers of ant activity. Here’s a practical guide to ant prevention for Mesa homeowners:
- Clean up spills and crumbs and keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Don’t leave pet food out and store it in sealed plastic containers.
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home.
- Eliminate any standing water and any sources of excess moisture.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation.
- Maintain functional downspouts and gutters to keep water flowing away from the foundation.
- Repair leaky pipes, faulty faucets, and malfunctioning drains.
- Take out garbage regularly and keep it in a trashcan outside with a lid.
- Use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
- Wipe down counters, sticky jars, or residue as these attract ants.
Contact the team at What’s Bugging You Pest Control for guaranteed residential and commercial ant control services. We’re familiar with local ant species and how to identify and rid them from your home. Reach out for your free estimate.
How To Know If There Is A Bed Bug Problem In Your Mesa Home
Bed bugs in the Mesa area are a year-round issue. These small pests come out at night to feed on human blood, and because they primarily feed on us while we’re sleeping, they can be hard to catch in the act. Detecting any bed bug activity in a timely manner is crucial to minimizing the scope of the infestation. The good news is there are some common signs to help you identify a bed bug problem in your home or business.
If you wake up in the morning and discover small, red bites that you didn’t have when you went to sleep the night before, you likely have a bed bug problem. It’s also common to see small blood stains left behind on sheets and linens, as well as rusty excrement spots left behind active areas. Some people even find eggshell casings in active areas because bed bugs discard them throughout their life cycle.
Now that you know how to tell if there is a bed bug problem in your Mesa home, it’s important to keep your eyes open. If you detect any signs of bed bugs, the best thing to do is contact your local pest professionals right away. "Let us STOP what's bugging you” and get in touch with What’s Bugging You Pest Control to address your bed bug control needs today.